Nowadays, we all are looking for ways to generate money online. But the main question arises what are the ways through which can generate money? If you are searching for answers to all these questions, then you are at the right spot.
Have you ever heard about blogging? Maybe many of you know about it and perhaps not. But you need not to worry as we will address all of these questions in this article.
So, let’s start with a complete journey of how you can generate money through a blog?
Do you understand what blogging is?
What Is Blogging?
Blogging is the art of designing, writing, and supervising an informational website or online journal, displaying all the relevant information in chronological order. However, this online journal or informative website is popularly known as Blogs.
It involves expressing personal views and opinions on a particular topic. Also, it necessitates equipping a web page with tools for writing, linking, posting, and sharing content on the internet with ease.
Why should you do blog?
After getting familiar with word blogging, the next question is why we should do blogging? Or what is the purpose of doing it? There are various reasons for doing blogging, and it depends on person to person.
With the help of blogging, you can connect with the relevant audience. You can boost the traffic on your website, and quality leads as well. Moreover, if you have a considerable number of visitors to your blog, then there are higher chances that your blog can be highly ranked on the search engine.
Wait! Wait! Things do not stop here!
Even, you can generate a high amount of revenue from these visitors and high ranking. So, what other reasons are you required to start blogging?
I give top reasons why I think YOU should start blogging immediately.
But before that First, let me ask you, Who are you?
- A student
- A freelancer
- A digital Marketer
If You are an A student:-
One of the passive ways to make money online!
Best way to grab the attention of the recruiter:- If you are actively looking for a job right now, most of the recruiters ask portfolio and if you include blogs in your portfolio. It will add value.
Standout:- Less than 1 percent of students know about the power of bogging and actively creating new content, while the other 99 percent of the students simply view it on the internet. By blogging, you can separate yourself from the 99 percent of students that don’t blog. Standing out is essential in the current competitive Industry.
Virtual Resume:- Blogs are the new way to show your resumes. Blogging about a subject you want to see as an expert can convince readers, employers, and your network that you are skilled and knowledgeable.
If you are Freelancer:- Publishing content on the internet by blogging empowers you to reach billions of individuals who are searching for a service provider.
Blogging works as a method to attract clients because it gives them some value before asking for anything in return.
Are you really want to become a full-time freelancer, Blogging is the best way to make You start thinking more intentionally about who you are and who you want to become.
Blogging obviously improves your writing skills as well as communication skills. Which will help you to communicate in a better way with your clients.
If you are a digital marketer:- 60% of consumers feel connected to a brand after reading custom content.
57% of marketers say they gain customers through blogging.
53% of marketers maintain that blogging is their top priority.
B2B marketers who blog get 67% more leads than those who don’t.
From my digital marketing experience, The purpose of blogging is for the following reasons:-
Brand awareness is a very important element of digital marketing. Regular blog posting will allow your business to show your potential prospects and existing customers a personal side of your business.
Maybe you know, If you post 30 blogs each day, and you have applied for Google news publisher, Your blog will appear on Google News in the top feeds. What more do you want for free!!
Organic Traffic:-First Are you working in a company or running your own business? let's say your company name is ABCD Pvt ltd. and you sell custom printed t-shirts, your potential client is more likely to type in “widget printed t-shirts ” than ” ABCD Pvt ltd.”
For Example-I don’t know the name of your company and what you offer!
I have a problem and searching for solutions. I will simply type my query into a search engine box somewhere. So, in order for your client to find you, your website needs to be ranked by search engines.
Now, let me tell you that Google loves blogs. If you write SEO content on a particular topic, Google will rank you at the top of the search.